Question on Multimodal texts-

  • vcautin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2009
      Hello Dear Webheads!

      I'm going to bother you with a question.
      If my students have a MP4 player with videos of pop music in English and
      their subtitles, are they working with a multimodal text?
      My guess is yes, because they are listening and reading...

      Have you worked in researching the use of MP4's or music videos with
      subtitles in the English classroom?

      Thanks in advance.

      Violeta
      Iquique-Chile