Re: [evonline2002_webheads] what's up with Jing and what to do about blank video capture

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20 11:51 AM
      Hey Denos,

      I ran Jing from my programs just now and the familiar orb is back. First
      time I'd seen it disappear like that, and from all my computers, so I
      suspected foul play, like someone trying to blackmail me into buying
      something I'd got addicted to for free ;-)

      Thanks for prodding me to look further,

      Incidentally if you are getting black areas, as might happen if you are
      trying to capture a video playing in Windows Media Player for example, go to
      tools, options, PERFORMANCE and set Video acceleration way down to maybe
      even none. Usually you won't notice the difference in the video playback
      and you'll be able to capture the video.