Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Bubbleshare down

  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 18, 2009
      Like many members here I have used Bubbleshare and must salvage some albums.

      My colleagues try to persuade me to use Flickr, which I do, out of respect
      for their opinions, but I find Picassa much easier to manage, and, since it
      is owned by Google, it makes integration with Gmail as easy as forgetting to
      put off the lights last thing at night if you are exhausted. :-)

      Dennis

      On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 8:03 PM, Stella Saubidet <saubidet@...> wrote:

      > I've also received the same notice.
      > I've been using SLIDESHARE with similar features.
      > I hope you find it useful
      >
      > stella

      Dennis Newson, retired,
      Formerly: University of Osnabrück.