Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Digest Number 310

  • Damianopoulos A. Damianos
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7 9:55 AM
      I should be very interested in using Netmeeting as well, Sophie. If anybody
      else is interested I am open to any experimentation with any kind of
      software. I particularly like Yahoo! Messenger and MSN Messenger. I use ICQ
      as well. So if anybody would like to use these as well here are my
      particulars for adding me:
      Yahoo! Messenger: damkerhou
      MSN Messenger: damker@...
      ICQ: 156854875
      Looking forward to hearing from you, Sophie and any other colleague have a
      very Happy New Year with health and prosperity.
      Cheers
      Damian.
      Damianopoulos A. Damianos
      Hellenic Open University M.Ed. TESOL student
      Teacher of English as a Foreign Language
      2nd Junior High School Corfu Greece
      E-mail: damker@...
      WWW: http://users.otenet.gr/~damker (Virtual English Classroom)