Start Earning from Day 1 through Indiaebazar.com

  • krishnendu.dutt
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 27, 2009
      E-commerce is an authentic way of making money through Internet.The
      world wide E-commerce market is worth US$ 1200 Billion & growing
      everyday.Indiaebazar.com brings you the unique opportunity to earn
      Unlimited Income from E-commerce.

      Indiaebazar.com guarantees assured monthly payment.One can ask for money
      either in Indian Rupee(through Acc. Payee Cheque) or in Dollar (Payment
      through Paypal Acc.).The concept is:"More You Work,More You Earn"

      One can Earn from anywhere.In the very first month one can Earn upto
      Rs.20,000/-(410 US$) or even more than that.Earnings will increase in
      Leaps & Bounds afterward!

      Learn some easy techniques to maximize Your Earnings.

      <http://www.indiaebazar.com/krishnendu/prodesc.php?pid=40&rid=krishnendu\

      Click Here to know More in Details…
      <http://www.indiaebazar.com/krishnendu/prodesc.php?pid=40&rid=krishnendu\

      <http://www.indiaebazar.com/krishnendu/prodesc.php?pid=40&rid=krishnendu\

      I have shared my Experience as an E-Business Advisor with
      Indiaebazar.com.You can have the quick details in the following website:

      http://www.indiaebazar.com/krishnendu
      <http://www.indiaebazar.com/krishnendu>

    • Andreas Auwärter
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 28, 2009
        Hi Vance! Taking a look at the "long header version" and a bit of
        google seems this has "infected" also other yahoo groups. The x-Spam
        entries are claimed as "unknown" which I would interpret as a problem
        on a higher level inside yahoo.

        Regards
        Andreas

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 29, 2009
              Claude sent me offlist the following info (Claude is apparently having
              trouble posting to this list ??)

              "krishnendu.dutt" has been spamming many yahoo groups with this or
              similar advertisements (see
              <http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/jingju_austin/message/730> for
              instance). So maybe enough list managers refered these spams to Yahoo
              who deleted this ID: this would explain why you cannot find it anymore

              Interesting that krishnendu.dutt is able to post to our list without being a
              member but Claude whose status is normal (I just checked due to posting
              problem) is not.

              I followed links to krishnendu.dutt's profile and clicked on the Report
              Abuse button.

              I entered: This user http://profiles.yahoo.com/krishnendu.dutt is spamming
              our YahooGroup list as for example here:
              this person is not a member of our group as far as I can see (I'm the
              owner/moderator, and cannot find this person in our list). Can this profile
              be prevented from posting to our list? Thanks (Vance Stevens)

              Hope this brings us some relief.

              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 29, 2009
                Thanks for letting us know it Vance! Especially for me as a new member!!
                 Katia

                http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/evonline20 02_webheads/ message/23044. However

                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 5, 2009

                  Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.yahoo.com