Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Welcoming Emma, Dave and all silent readers!

  • Emma Miliani
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 5, 2003
      Dear Dafne, Teresa:
      Again, Thank you for the warm welcome. I will try to master all those skills you have all already developed. Nice to have you as a neighbors. I am glad your PhD work is working on schedule.
      What I am very worried about is the situation in Venezuela.
      I also wish you the very best for this year, among other things peace and good will.
      Warm regards to all,
      Emma