Re: [evonline2002_webheads] welcome to wia in ti2

  • J. H. Steele
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2003
      Teresa,

      Thank you for your welcome. I, too, found the interface easy to use, but I
      have to agree with Dafne. I also miss the icons, the pets, the ability to
      design my office, and many of the commands we had in the original TI. At
      the same time, I no longer have to lug around that heavy recorder, and
      there are things in TI2 that I like also (such as the ability to form your
      own group in your own room). Well, we can't have everything, I guess.

      John (Dr. Cat)

      Prof. John H. Steele, Ph.D.
      Department of English
      University of Puerto Rico at Aguadilla