Old mates from the Networking 2002 all online conference

  • Susanne Nyrop
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2003
      Hi Dave,

      Well, speaking for myself, I've been to Virtual Australia, only.

      But for the inspiring Networking 2002 all online conference, you're listed
      and introduced yourself as a co-presenter in our dear aussie Michael
      Coghlan's Webheads community disucssion, titled CROSS CULTURAL COMMUNICATION
      0NLINE - perspectives from around the globe - I just knew I'd met you
      before :-)

      Other active WIA fellows were Dafne, Rita and Chris Jones. I still remember
      how fun that was to meet you there, in a new setting, and speak about how to
      navigate aorund, checking the chatroom and the backpack, discover how to
      find the best stuff , and which discussions were hot or not :-)

      http://users.chariot.net.au/~michaelc/ccc/pres.htm

      Yours,
      sus

      PS I just found a new evaluation report from that NW2002 conference,
      and the site (with a few modifications) is still open for all to explore at
      http://flexiblelearning.net.au/nw2002/index.htm