Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Nelba and Dave on our member homepage

  • glenngo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2003
      Dear Sus,
      Sorry Sus but I'.ve never been to Australia. Thanks for asking though.
      Dave
    • Susanne Nyrop
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4, 2003
        Hi Dave,

        Well, speaking for myself, I've been to Virtual Australia, only.

        But for the inspiring Networking 2002 all online conference, you're listed
        and introduced yourself as a co-presenter in our dear aussie Michael
        Coghlan's Webheads community disucssion, titled CROSS CULTURAL COMMUNICATION
        0NLINE - perspectives from around the globe - I just knew I'd met you
        before :-)

        Other active WIA fellows were Dafne, Rita and Chris Jones. I still remember
        how fun that was to meet you there, in a new setting, and speak about how to
        navigate aorund, checking the chatroom and the backpack, discover how to
        find the best stuff , and which discussions were hot or not :-)

        http://users.chariot.net.au/~michaelc/ccc/pres.htm

        Yours,
        sus

        PS I just found a new evaluation report from that NW2002 conference,
        and the site (with a few modifications) is still open for all to explore at
        http://flexiblelearning.net.au/nw2002/index.htm