Nelba and Dave on our member homepage

  • Susanne Nyrop
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2003
      Nelba, great presentation! Yes, I'm enjoying the membership of your Ingles
      group - as a lurker :-) You forgot to mention your connection with Dafne in
      being my co-observer on her English Acthitecture online class this summer
      :-)

      And, Tere, yes - I do think that Nelba might have been enrolled in the
      Previous evonline 2002 session. And, so was Dave Singer who also introduced
      himself recently. Dave, did we meet in the Australian comference, invited by
      Michael?

      Both of you are mentioned in Vance's EVONLINE member list, here:
      http://www.geocities.com/vance_stevens//papers/evonline2002/community.htm

      Nevertheless, I do think that it is a good thing, from time to time, to
      re-introduce oneself, especially for newcomers to feel part of the ommunity,
      and inspire someone else to break out of the silence :-)

      Hugs, Sus
    • glenngo@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4, 2003
        Dear Sus,
        Sorry Sus but I'.ve never been to Australia. Thanks for asking though.
        Dave
      • Susanne Nyrop
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 4, 2003
          Hi Dave,

          Well, speaking for myself, I've been to Virtual Australia, only.

          But for the inspiring Networking 2002 all online conference, you're listed
          and introduced yourself as a co-presenter in our dear aussie Michael
          Coghlan's Webheads community disucssion, titled CROSS CULTURAL COMMUNICATION
          0NLINE - perspectives from around the globe - I just knew I'd met you
          before :-)

          Other active WIA fellows were Dafne, Rita and Chris Jones. I still remember
          how fun that was to meet you there, in a new setting, and speak about how to
          navigate aorund, checking the chatroom and the backpack, discover how to
          find the best stuff , and which discussions were hot or not :-)

          http://users.chariot.net.au/~michaelc/ccc/pres.htm

          Yours,
          sus

          PS I just found a new evaluation report from that NW2002 conference,
          and the site (with a few modifications) is still open for all to explore at
          http://flexiblelearning.net.au/nw2002/index.htm