Re: [evonline2002_webheads] checking in at last/Swine Flu

  • Maria Irene Albers
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 11, 2009
      Dear Violeta,
      I wouldn't take this virus so lightly, as if it is a political strategy to make you vote for a candidate. When I mention the Ministry of Health figures is because they are not reliable. We all imagine there are more people infected with this flu. Mr. chavez likes to hide information to us.

      María Irene Albers de Urriola
      Departamento de Idiomas Modernos
      Facultad de Ciencias de la Educación
      Universidad de Carabobo