Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Questionnaire on online communities and the use of technology in language teaching

  • Katia Hameg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2009
      Hi Kadir, can i have more specifications about your topic and purpose. Are you looking for sthg in general about online communities and end up with a project for your schools' teachers in turkey or is there a particular research topic to investigate about teachers' attitudes and online communities?
       Katia