photo presentations: two variations +1

  • arif altun
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2003
      Hi,

      >Method one (more work and three times the file
      >creation) involved:
      >
      >The easier method, discovered late in the game, is the
      >following:
      >1. create one image file, at full display size
      >2. create a second smaller image for thumbnail
      >3. create one main index page to display thumbnails
      >4. use the following html code (rows inside a table):

      and, another option;
      Download Express Thumbnail Creator from http://www.express-soft.com/
      The program is pretty reliable and flexible. They offer a trial version
      with which you can try it for 30 days. I liked the program in the way that
      it really is worth paying. If you are creating bunch of pictures and want
      it to be presented in an orderly fashion, I highly recommend it.

      arif