Re:Looking for sites or information where to begin research!!

  • Randi Harlev
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 8, 2009
      Dear Anne,

      Thanks so much for the link to the guide to finding patterns (<
      http://www2.tisip.no/E-LEN/documents/ELEN-Deliverables/booklet-e-len_design_experience.pdf>).
      I had read a number of references to pedagogical patterns, but your posting
      and the article explained it very well. It�s almost an extension of grounded
      theory, or application of it.

      In addition, the timing was excellent, as I�m beginning work on a concept
      document for a new e-learning ELT product, and this provides some
      theoretical underpinning for some of the decision-making.

      Greatly appreciated!
      Randi

    • vidazorko
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 8, 2009
        Hi Anne,

        I totally agree with Randi and find the E-LEN guide is very useful. Thanks!

        Vida