new & updated pages

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2003
      Happy New Year, Webheads!!!

      Yesterday I uploaded updated versions of the Email (two links, John)and EFL/ESL pages, and the WIA Index. I've also uploaded a new page called Online Learning Environments (attention, John and Michael's), that includes Chat, Community building online, and Teaching and learning online, and other topics.

      Go to my home page (www.malhatlantica.pt/teresadeca/) and click on one of the flags to get to my Overview page, ok?

      Any contributions to these pages are more than welcome!

      Teresa