Yahoo 360 blogs closing July 13

  • Anne Fox
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2009
      I presume that everybody with a Yahoo 360 blog knows that they are closing on July 13th? Even though I have known this was coming for over a year it still caught me a little by surprise because the blog was attached to an email which I seldom use. I couldn't do anything about it until Yahoo announced it officially though because only then did they provide the tools for transferring the content. I used to like 360 blogs for ease of use but as Yahoo withdrew their support it became very holey with gaps and empty squares where videos and pictures once stood. :(

      Even with the download tools it has still taken me hours to re-instate the videos and pictures in over 170 posts in a new Wordpress place.
    • Nina Liakos
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2009
        I didn't have much on my yahoo 360 blog, so decided just to ignore the whole thing and let the blog go. I have too many blogs!
        Nina