Re: Workshop on Web 2.0 for Violeta Iquique Chile

  • Buthaina Al-Othman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2009
      Hi, Violeta,

      This sounds exciting, and I'm/we're sure you're going to do just great.

      The following link takes you to a wiki created earlier this year for a workshop I did for EFL teachers in Qatar:

      http://quniv-workshop0902.wikispaces.com/

      Please feel free to contact me in private email should you need any kind of assistance.

      All the best,
      Buthaina (aka Buth)

      In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Susana Canelo <susana_canelo@...> wrote:

      > Hi Violeta !!!Just enjoy. I'm sure you'll do it PERFECT . And if you count on Nelba...just great.If you need any help you know, all Webheads are with you.A hug from Argentina
      > Susana

      I have been giving workshops like the one you are preparing. My piece of advice according to my experience is be flexible: audience may be varied. I mean, there may be people who are not familiar at all with Web2.0 and people who are, so it is difficult to satisfy the whole audience.When I say flexible I mean that you may have prepared the workshop material, but you will have to adapt it to the audience necessities.