Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Welcoming Emma, Dave and all silent readers!

    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 2, 2003
      Dear Emma,

      Welcome to our community! It seems you are the third Venezuelan with us.
      Great! You will feel right 'at home'. I did.

      From your career and your present work, we can already anticipate great and
      interesting contributions!

      A good and peaceful 2003 to you, Emma.

      Best, Teresa (from Portugal)

      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 5, 2003
        Dear Dafne, Teresa:
        Again, Thank you for the warm welcome. I will try to master all those skills you have all already developed. Nice to have you as a neighbors. I am glad your PhD work is working on schedule.
        What I am very worried about is the situation in Venezuela.
        I also wish you the very best for this year, among other things peace and good will.
        Warm regards to all,
        Emma