Re: YouTube RealTime

  • Michael Marzio
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 25, 2009
      Hi Joao,

      Since the invitation only lasts for 15 minutesn I have to send it to you when you are online, preferably with a messenger.

      Can I send it to you via Google Talk or Skype when you're online?

      Mike M.

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Joao Alves" <j.alves46@...> wrote:

      > Hi Mike,
      >
      > Please, include me, too, if it's still possible.
      > Thanks.
      > Joao
      >

      > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Marzio"
      > <marzio-school@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Google is rolling out YouTube RealTime on an invitation basis, the way
      > they rolled out Gmail. If you have YouTube RealTime, you can send out 25
      > invitation.
      > >
      > > It looks like a useful add-on. Can anyone invite me ?
      > >
      > > Mike M.
      > >
      > > mike@
      > >
      > > TIA to Webheads!

    • Susana Canelo
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 25, 2009
        Hi Michael:Dear Michael:
        Thanks a lot !!!I'm  susanacanelo3694 en Skype
        A huge hugSusana