Re: [evonline2002_webheads] presenting photos online

  • Aiden Yeh
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2003
      Nice photos ;-) 'mind telling us what the method is (the better one)? I
      Aiden

    • Emma Miliani
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2003
        Very nice pictures! Congratulations. It did not take very long to load only about three seconds.
        Emma
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2003
          At 07:03 PM 1/01/2003 -0800, you wrote:
          >Hi everyone,
          >I thought you might appreciate this situation:
          >I thought I had discovered the most efficient way to
          >post photos online with the minimum amount of html
          >coding. However, halfway through the process I
          >discovered a much more efficient (and easier) method.
          >I haven't yet gotten around to posting via the second
          >method but if you'd like to see the first effort,
          >visit:
          >http://www.eslhome.com/pics/cps/index.htm
          >All the best,
          >Arlyn
          >PS: Anyone viewing this on a dialup connection, I'd
          >appreciate feedback about the length of time taken for
          >photos to load, etc. (I'm currently on a cable modem).

          Arlyn - I'm on 53.2 kbps at the moment and the page took about a minute -
          quite acceptable I'd say for a page with so many images.

          - Michael C.