presenting photos online

  • Arlyn Freed
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2003
      Hi everyone,
      I thought you might appreciate this situation:
      I thought I had discovered the most efficient way to
      post photos online with the minimum amount of html
      coding. However, halfway through the process I
      discovered a much more efficient (and easier) method.
      I haven't yet gotten around to posting via the second
      method but if you'd like to see the first effort,
      visit:
      http://www.eslhome.com/pics/cps/index.htm
      All the best,
      Arlyn
      PS: Anyone viewing this on a dialup connection, I'd
      appreciate feedback about the length of time taken for
      photos to load, etc. (I'm currently on a cable modem).

      =====
      Your new home for ESL...http://www.eslhome.com

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2003
        Nice photos ;-) 'mind telling us what the method is (the better one)? I
        Aiden

      • Emma Miliani
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2003
          Very nice pictures! Congratulations. It did not take very long to load only about three seconds.
          Emma
          I thought you might appreciate this situation:
          I thought I had discovered the most efficient way to
          post photos online with the minimum amount of html
          coding. However, halfway through the process I
          discovered a much more efficient (and easier) method.
          I haven't yet gotten around to posting via the second
          method but if you'd like to see the first effort,
          visit:
          http://www.eslhome.com/pics/cps/index.htm
          All the best,
          Arlyn
          PS: Anyone viewing this on a dialup connection, I'd
          appreciate feedback about the length of time taken for
          photos to load, etc. (I'm currently on a cable modem).

          =====
          Your new home for ESL...http://www.eslhome.com

          http://mailplus.yahoo.com

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Syllabus:

        • Michael Coghlan
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 2, 2003
            At 07:03 PM 1/01/2003 -0800, you wrote:
            >Hi everyone,
            >I thought you might appreciate this situation:
            >I thought I had discovered the most efficient way to
            >post photos online with the minimum amount of html
            >coding. However, halfway through the process I
            >discovered a much more efficient (and easier) method.
            >I haven't yet gotten around to posting via the second
            >method but if you'd like to see the first effort,
            >visit:
            >http://www.eslhome.com/pics/cps/index.htm
            >All the best,
            >Arlyn
            >PS: Anyone viewing this on a dialup connection, I'd
            >appreciate feedback about the length of time taken for
            >photos to load, etc. (I'm currently on a cable modem).

            Arlyn - I'm on 53.2 kbps at the moment and the page took about a minute -
            quite acceptable I'd say for a page with so many images.

            - Michael C.