welcome, Dave!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2002
      Dear Dave,

      Just want to welcome you to this fabulous community and say that, in spite
      of not having a stable position at the moment, you certainly seem to have a
      very interesting experience and background, worth sharing with us. So. . .
      become active, David. We will welcome your contributions.

      Hope you can find a stable position soon.

      Best to you and your family in 2003!

      Teresa