Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Planning a students' Ezine Online Workshop

  • Peter Thwaites
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 19, 2009
      Hi Aiden,

      I'd really, really love to join this project, it would be wonderful to share a project like this with people all over the world. However, I'm really busy with trying to get a wiki project started up now, so I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to fit it in. It may be a case, for me, of asking several students if they'd like to have a go at creating an ezine rather than working on wikis (or, perhaps, doing both, and putting their material on both the wiki and the ezine). But I think I'll leave the final choice up to the students. Do you have any idea when you'd like to hold the workshop?

      Peter

      ________________________________
      From: katiahameg <katiahameg@yahoo. com>
      Subject: [evonline2002_ webheads] Re: Students' Ezine on Trends
      To: evonline2002_ webheads@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Friday, June 19, 2009, 9:02 AM

      Hi Aiden, I have seen the Emagazine with my teacger Christine.

      Awsome!!!

      Katia.

      Recent Activity

      1