more webquests

  • Arlyn Freed
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2002
      Happy New Year everyone!
      For those searching for webquests, I discovered a
      resource page by Bernie Poole at the University of
      Pittsburgh.
      http://www.pitt.edu/~edindex/
      Under the pulldown menu choose "Scavenger Hunts and
      Web Quests"
      all the best,
      Arlyn

      =====
      Your new home for ESL...http://www.eslhome.com

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • Maria Albers de Urriola
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2003
        Dear Arlyn,
        The pictures took only a few seconds to load, they are good!
        María Irene