Evaluation of a Web page

  • Maria Irene Albers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2009
      Dear all,
      First of all, a word for those Webheads who have relatives or live in Iran. I hope the situation turns normal asap.

      For my dissertation, I made a tutorial to teach professors from my school on how to use Web 2.0 tools to use in distance education. Now, I'm in the face of evaluating the beta product. I need your help in finding guidelines to prepare the Likert scale I'll hand in to the professors who will evaluate this first version of the tutorial. I think Nielsens Usability is not very appropriate.

      Greetings from a very dry and hot Valencia, Venezuela,

      María Irene Albers de Urriola
      Departamento de Idiomas Modernos
      Facultad de Ciencias de la Educación
      Universidad de Carabobo