Wave video

  • Nelba
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 15, 2009
      Thanks, Paul.
      I have tried to watch this video several times but could not even having wide band :(
      I hope I will be luckier with this link

      Nelba Quintana
      alias Nelba Aeon en Second Life
      http://englishvirtualcommunity.blogspot.com

      Hi
      Its a long video on youtube but you can get a really good idea of the fun
      and possiblities that are coming down the pipe with wave.

      http://www.youtube com/watch? v=v_UyVmITiYQ

      Paul

      Yahoo! Cocina
      Recetas prácticas y comida saludable
      http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/

    • Paul Mountjoy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 16, 2009
        www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_UyVmITiYQ <http://www.youtube/>

        I ended up downloading it as even though I have broadband access at
        university the link is too slow for streaming. I use Firefox with the
        BetterYoutube greasemonkey script installed which puts a download link on
        all Youtube videos. If you want more details just ask.

        Paul

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 16, 2009
          Or easier is to copy the youtube link and go to
          Keepvid<http://keepvid.com/>and download it from there.

          Paul