RE: [evonline2002_webheads] Digest Number 302

  • cbauer-ramazani@smcvt.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2002
      Hi Aiden,
      I revised the file on my Communities of Practice and added links to
      instructions for joining these (and other) groups. I also created (and
      uploaded) a separate file with the instructions.
      Have a great New Year 2003. I'll be going on vacation tomorrow, returning
      Jan. 10. Till then,
      Christine

      From: evonline2002_webheads
      2. christine's cop
      From: Aiden Yeh <aidenyeh@...>
      3. TAPPED IN on Saturdays
      From: BJ Berquist <berquist@...>
      4. Re: TAPPED IN on Saturdays
      From: "Rita" <rita@...>
      5. Re: TAPPED IN on Saturdays
      From: Aiden Yeh <aidenyeh@...>
      6. Tienes una tarjeta en gusanito.com
      From: dygonza@...

      Message: 1
      Date: 29 Dec 2002 20:55:01 -0000
      From: evonline2002_webheads
      Subject: New file uploaded to evonline2002_webheads

      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the evonline2002_webheads
      group.

      File : /2003/week2-jan27-feb2/CBRsCoPs[1].htm
      Uploaded by : cbauerramazani <cbauer-ramazani@...>
      Description : Christine's Communities of Practice

      You can access this file at the URL

      eb2/CBRsCoPs%5B1%5D.htm

      Regards,

      cbauerramazani <cbauer-ramazani@...>

      Message: 2
      Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 13:15:21 -0800 (PST)
      From: Aiden Yeh <aidenyeh@...>
      Subject: christine's cop

      Christine,
      Can you please give us directions to the lists/groups (urls and stuff) that
      you have mentioned in the file that you have just uploaded? I'm interested
      and I want to know more. Aiden

      Message: 3
      Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 18:18:29 -0500
      From: BJ Berquist <berquist@...>
      Subject: TAPPED IN on Saturdays

      Hi, All,
      I'm finalizing the January calendar for TAPPED IN and need to verify/clarify
      some information asap. I'm willing to add the 16:00 GMT Saturday time for
      Webheads, but I need to know if there will be someone from the Webheads
      logged in at that time to greet any guests who choose to join the
      discussion.

      It reflects very poorly on the TAPPED IN environment and community to
      schedule an event on the calendar (anything on the calendar is open to
      everyone) and not have any person logged in to greet people who might log
      in. The simplest solution would be to have Webhead volunteers willing to
      commit time to just one hour for each of the Saturdays in January. If no
      one is willing to make that committment, please let me know and I will
      remove the Saturday Webhead listing from the calendar.

      Respectfully submitted,
      BJ Berquist
      Associate Educator, TAPPED IN
      mailto:bjb@... http://www.tappedin.org/info/members/bj.html

      Message: 4
      Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 23:28:25 -0300
      From: "Rita" <rita@...>
      Subject: Re: TAPPED IN on Saturdays

      Dear BJ,
      I'm afraid I can't commit to being logged in every Saturday in January, but
      if you happened to find somebody else for 2 Saturdays, then I would be ready
      to be at TI the other 2 , whichever.
      Please, let me know to write it in my diary.
      All my best
      Rita

[...]

      Syllabus:

      Message: 5
      Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 02:47:32 -0800 (PST)
      From: Aiden Yeh <aidenyeh@...>

      Thanks for this BJ, but 16 GMT is 12 midnight Taiwan time, so I'd have to
      pass on this one. Aiden Yeh BJ Berquist <berquist@...> wrote:Hi, All,
      I'm finalizing the January calendar for TAPPED IN and need to verify/clarify
      some information asap. I'm willing to add the 16:00 GMT Saturday time for
      Webheads, but I need to know if there will be someone from the Webheads
      logged in at that time to greet any guests who choose to join the
      discussion.

      Message: 6
      Date: 30 Dec 2002 12:20:46 -0000
      From: dygonza@...
      Subject: Tienes una tarjeta en gusanito.com

      Hola All Webheads:

      Dafne te envía una tarjeta de gusanito.com, la puedes ver presionando el
      siguiente link:

      http://www.gusanito.com/entregar.php?xenvio=017339900011041250846&denv=30&he
      nv=06

      Si tienes problemas para visualizar tu tarjeta, por favor ve a la
      siguiente página e introduce
      el siguiente código:

      PAGINA: http://www.gusanito.com/ver.php
      CODIGO: 3006017339900011041250846

      Tu tarjeta estará disponible por 30 días en gusanito.com.

      © 2002 G novation S. de R.L. de C.V. todos los derechos reservados