Re: [evonline2002_webheads] TAPPED IN on Saturdays

  • Aiden Yeh
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2002
      Thanks for this BJ, but 16 GMT is 12 midnight Taiwan time, so I'd have to pass on this one.
      Aiden Yeh
      BJ Berquist <berquist@...> wrote:Hi, All,
      I'm finalizing the January calendar for TAPPED IN and need to
      verify/clarify some information asap. I'm willing to add the 16:00 GMT
      Saturday time for Webheads, but I need to know if there will be someone
      from the Webheads logged in at that time to greet any guests who choose
      to join the discussion.