Re: [evonline2002_webheads] New blog

  • Peter Thwaites
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 3, 2009
      Thanks Aiden! Glad you got a "kick" out of it!

      Peter

      ________________________________
      From: Peter Thwaites <diamond_fingerz@ yahoo.co. uk>
      Subject: [evonline2002_ webheads] New blog
      To: evonline2002_ webheads@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, June 3, 2009, 9:00 PM

      Dear all,

      I wanted to let you all know that I've set up a blog to document the work I do before and during the wiki project I mentioned to you all last week. It's at

      http://muscatwikipr oject.blogspot. com/

      I'm also creating a wiki which has lots of examples of how Web 2.0 tools can be used - at the moment focusing on how they can be used to supplement a discourse analysis-based syllabus. The wiki is at:

      http://britishcounc ilmuscat. wikispaces. com

      Thanks,

      Peter

      Recent Activity