Film and book reviews project

  • Maria Victoria Saumell
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2009
      Dear webheads,

      My intermediate students have been posting film and book reviews to a blog http://isfareviews.blogspot.com/

      I would appreciate it if you or your students could stop by and leave comments.

      They would be thrilled to discover they have an international audience!!!

      Thanks in advance!
      Vicky Saumell
    • helen davies
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2009
        Hi Vicky
        a very nice looking blog !
        I left a comment for your pupils - keep up the good work !

        bye for now
        Helen in Nice

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Maria Victoria Saumell" <vicky.s@...> wrote:

        > Dear webheads,
        >
        > My intermediate students have been posting film and book reviews to a blog http://isfareviews.blogspot.com/
        >
        > I would appreciate it if you or your students could stop by and leave comments.
        >
        > They would be thrilled to discover they have an international audience!!!
        >

        > Thanks in advance!
        > Vicky Saumell

      • susannenyrop
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4, 2009
          Vicky, this is a very good idea.

          I commented on Maida's blog about the film Matilda.
          I am in Denmark, so that is really the other end of the world :-)

          yours,
          Sus Nyrop
          free lance education technology consultant, external examiner

          http://isfareviews.blogspot.com/2009/06/matilda.html#comment-form