Which interactive whiteboard

  • Johanna Stirling
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2009
      Dear all,

      Thank you so much for all the IWB recommendations. It's been really
      useful. I've collated all the facts and opinions I've been able to glean
      and put them into a wiki. It's at
      http://iwbrecommendations.wikispaces.com/
      <http://iwbrecommendations.wikispaces.com/> .

      If you would like to contribute further to this, please let me know and
      I will give you membership.

      Best wishes
      Johanna

      Johanna Stirling
      The English Language Garden
      www.elgweb.net <www.elgweb.net>
      The Spelling Blog
      http://thespellingblog.blogspot.com
      <http://thespellingblog.blogspot.com>

    • Ronaldo Lima, Jr.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2009
        Thanks a lot Johanna! I have found all this discussion so useful too that
        was thinking about putting everything in a google doc for easier retrieval,
        so we had the same idea. Great!

        As my experience on this matter grows (I'm excited with the ning Graham
        suggested yesterday - http://iwbrevolution.ning.com/), I'll be glad to
        contribute to the wiki.

        Best reagards from Brazil!

        Ronaldo

        On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 6:52 AM, Johanna Stirling <johanna.stirling@...

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4, 2009
          Great, Ronaldo. I've sent you an invitation.

          Johanna