Re: Striking a Balance survey

  • Nina Liakos
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 2, 2009
      Hi Laine,
      Jane and I are submitting our proposal today and will keep our fingers crossed! I am on vacation and considering how best to share the data from the chat (everyone seemed okay with having their comments attributed to them) and the survey (44 people have now completed it). I can post it all on the WiAOC Ning (where I have a page and a blog)--will that stay up indefinitely? Vance...? And link to it from the wiki. Or I can start a new blog for it (nah). Or I can just report the statistics here....obviously not the chat. And I am thinking how to do the word cloud. I have to delete all the names, otehrwise the biggest word in the cloud is NINA! LOL I guess I talked too much. (as usual) Thanks for your support!
      Nina