Re: Learning Technology News and Updates + new blog

  • Nina Liakos
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2009
      Hi, Nik,
      Thanks for your endlessly fascinating posts on so many kinds of different subjects! I've kind of let me Bloglines account drift since I heard Bloglines was going under, so I've just resubscribed to all of your blogs in Google Reader. Now if I can just keep up with your posts everything will be just great!
      Nina Liakos

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2009
        Hi, Nik!

        Great resources and comments you've compiled! Kudos!

        I've inserted a few into my EFL/ESL page as well as your main page that
        links to all others. Hope you don't mind.
        http://64.71.48.37/teresadeca/school/efl-eslpage.htm

        Hugs, Teresa