Re: Google wave

  • Rita Zeinstejer
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 2, 2009
      Trying to see whether Holly's tip works ;-), thanks Holly and Robert! And yes, Google Wave looks promising...

      http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2009/05/went-walkabout-brought-back-google-wave.html

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Holly Dilatush <holly@...> wrote:

      > splitting the link on two lines is something yahoogroups/yahoo does whether
      > we like it or not!(or such has been my experience and observation)
      >
      > I usually copy the TWO lines (split URL) onto a Word doc, then backspace to
      > connect the two lines into ONE URL, then cut and paste the correct URL into
      > my browser of choice. Always works like a charm for me. Not too much of a
      > pain in the ___.

    • Squires, Robert
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 2, 2009
        Thanks Rita,

        Seriously out of luck with links yesterday.

        Robert

        Trying to see whether Holly's tip works ;-), thanks Holly and Robert!
        And yes, Google Wave looks promising...

        http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2009/05/went-walkabout-brought-back-googl
        e-wave.html

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
        <mailto:evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com> , Holly Dilatush
        <holly@...> wrote:

        > splitting the link on two lines is something yahoogroups/yahoo does
        whether
        > we like it or not!(or such has been my experience and observation)
        >
        > I usually copy the TWO lines (split URL) onto a Word doc, then
        backspace to
        > connect the two lines into ONE URL, then cut and paste the correct URL
        into
        > my browser of choice. Always works like a charm for me. Not too much
        of a
        > pain in the ___.

      • Paul Mountjoy
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 14, 2009
          Hi
          Its a long video on youtube but you can get a really good idea of the fun
          and possiblities that are coming down the pipe with wave.

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_UyVmITiYQ

          Paul