Nelba in Córdoba

  • Nelba
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2009
      Hello, this is an invitation to read a post about Cordoba Congress on ICT applied to Language Learning and my trip to the city called "la docta" (the erudite). There are some photos, too.

      Nelba Quintana
      Do you want ready made lesson plans provided by the British Council? Visit:
      http://englishvirtualcommunity.blogspot.com

      Yahoo! Cocina
      Recetas prácticas y comida saludable
      http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/