Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Interactive whiteboards

  • Graham Stanley
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2009
      Hi Sophie,

      I suggest searching this list for ideas as there has been a lot of input
      from people already. Another site you can join is:
      http://iwbrevolution.ning.com/

      Hope this helps,

      Graham

      --
      Graham Stanley
      http://blog-efl.blogspot.com

      "Mere longevity is a good thing for those who watch Life from the side
      lines. For those who play the game, an hour may be a year, a single day's
      work an achievement for eternity..." (Gabriel Heatter)