RE: [evonline2002_webheads] Google wave

  • Squires, Robert
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2009
      Third time lucky:
      http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2009/05/went-walkabout-brought-back-googl
      e-wave.html

      From: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Squires,
      Robert
      Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 3:49 PM
      To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [evonline2002_webheads] Google wave

      I hope this link works now.

      From: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
      <mailto:evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com>
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 2, 2009
        Trying to see whether Holly's tip works ;-), thanks Holly and Robert! And yes, Google Wave looks promising...

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Holly Dilatush <holly@...> wrote:

        > splitting the link on two lines is something yahoogroups/yahoo does whether
        > we like it or not!(or such has been my experience and observation)
        >
        > I usually copy the TWO lines (split URL) onto a Word doc, then backspace to
        > connect the two lines into ONE URL, then cut and paste the correct URL into
        > my browser of choice. Always works like a charm for me. Not too much of a
        > pain in the ___.

      • Squires, Robert
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 2, 2009
          Thanks Rita,

          Seriously out of luck with links yesterday.

          Robert

          Trying to see whether Holly's tip works ;-), thanks Holly and Robert!
          And yes, Google Wave looks promising...

          http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2009/05/went-walkabout-brought-back-googl
          e-wave.html

          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
          <mailto:evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com> , Holly Dilatush
          <holly@...> wrote:

          > splitting the link on two lines is something yahoogroups/yahoo does
          whether
          > we like it or not!(or such has been my experience and observation)
          >
          > I usually copy the TWO lines (split URL) onto a Word doc, then
          backspace to
          > connect the two lines into ONE URL, then cut and paste the correct URL
          into
          > my browser of choice. Always works like a charm for me. Not too much
          of a
          > pain in the ___.

        • Paul Mountjoy
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 14, 2009
            Hi
            Its a long video on youtube but you can get a really good idea of the fun
            and possiblities that are coming down the pipe with wave.

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_UyVmITiYQ

            Paul