Google wave

  • Squires, Robert
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2009
      Webheads,

      This looks like something we should keep an eye on.
      http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2009/05/went-walkabout-brought-back-googl
      e-wave.html

      Robert

    • Squires, Robert
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2009
        I hope this link works now.

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 1, 2009
          Third time lucky:
          http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2009/05/went-walkabout-brought-back-googl
          e-wave.html

          <mailto:evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com>

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 1, 2009
            splitting the link on two lines is something yahoogroups/yahoo does whether
            we like it or not!(or such has been my experience and observation)

            I usually copy the TWO lines (split URL) onto a Word doc, then backspace to
            connect the two lines into ONE URL, then cut and paste the correct URL into
            my browser of choice. Always works like a charm for me. Not too much of a
            pain in the ___.

            But surely, if anyone knows how we can avoid this problem within
            Yahoogroups, please let us know!
            Holly

            On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 5:48 PM, Squires, Robert
            <robert.squires@...>wrote:

            > I hope this link works now.
            >
            > From: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com<evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com>

            Holly (Dilatush)
            Charlottesville, VA USA
            holly@...
            (434) 960.7177 cell; (434) 295.9716 home

            Join http://EnglishCafe.com; it's fun!

            MLK: �Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted.�
            (Holly�s addendum: �Are YOU creatively maladjusted?�)

            "Live with intention. Share inside-out smiles, inspire hope, seek awe and
            nurture in nature." (an original quote by holly)

            http://blogblossoms.edublogs.org
            Twitter ID = hollydilatush
            Skype ID = smilin7

          • Rita Zeinstejer
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 2, 2009
              Trying to see whether Holly's tip works ;-), thanks Holly and Robert! And yes, Google Wave looks promising...

              --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Holly Dilatush <holly@...> wrote:

              > splitting the link on two lines is something yahoogroups/yahoo does whether
              > we like it or not!(or such has been my experience and observation)
              >
              > I usually copy the TWO lines (split URL) onto a Word doc, then backspace to
              > connect the two lines into ONE URL, then cut and paste the correct URL into
              > my browser of choice. Always works like a charm for me. Not too much of a
              > pain in the ___.

            • Squires, Robert
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 2, 2009
                Thanks Rita,

                Seriously out of luck with links yesterday.

                Robert

                Trying to see whether Holly's tip works ;-), thanks Holly and Robert!
                And yes, Google Wave looks promising...

                http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2009/05/went-walkabout-brought-back-googl
                e-wave.html

                --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
                <mailto:evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com> , Holly Dilatush
                <holly@...> wrote:

                > splitting the link on two lines is something yahoogroups/yahoo does
                whether
                > we like it or not!(or such has been my experience and observation)
                >
                > I usually copy the TWO lines (split URL) onto a Word doc, then
                backspace to
                > connect the two lines into ONE URL, then cut and paste the correct URL
                into
                > my browser of choice. Always works like a charm for me. Not too much
                of a
                > pain in the ___.

              • Paul Mountjoy
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 14, 2009
                  Hi
                  Its a long video on youtube but you can get a really good idea of the fun
                  and possiblities that are coming down the pipe with wave.

                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_UyVmITiYQ

                  Paul