Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Using an IWB

  • Mr Rashid H Ocheltree
    Message 1 of 8 , May 28, 2009
      HI,
      If you are just starting out using the Smartboard. I suggest you go to Youtube and look for training on the Smartboard. There are a lot of youtube vidoes and they are a very good way to learn how and what to do. It takes time and patience but in the end you will see the great possibilites and hopefully fall in love with it. It has made me a better teacher.

      Rashid