Re: Wiaoc09: Congrats on a great success!

  • Nina Liakos
    Message 1 of 3 , May 28, 2009
      Hi Evelyn,
      Your workshop was one of only 2 in SL that I missed, and after viewing the slideshow I am really very sorry I did not attend, because as a newbie in SL I really could have benefited from some of the things you taught, like moving objects! I hope I will have another chance soon. The photos were great!
      Nina (Zaytsev) Liakos