Re: Re: wiaoc09: congrats on a great success!

    Message 1 of 12 , May 27, 2009
      EVOnline 2002 - Webheads Community Event"This is simply the best professional endeavor I've ever witnessed. "

      I like it!

      Thanks very much, hearing that makes it worth all the effort, not just for my small part, but especially for the many others who contributed.

      It could not have happened but for each participant carrying an appropriately apportioned burden. Everyone did their best and did it well!