8th SEETA Online Event notice

  • Suzan Oniz
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2009
      Dear Webheads,

      The 8th SEETA Online Event is about to start. And the gust will be
      Chaz... Here are the details regarding this online discussion:

      Dates: 26 - 31 May 2009
      Online guest: Chaz Pugliese
      Topic: Making our Students Grow: Challenges and Strategies
      Venue: www.seeta.eu
      What Chaz has to say: "This event is about reflecting on some of the
      challenges 21st century teachers have to face. There clearly never was
      a golden age for education, but at the same time I believe some of the
      issues we have to deal with are fairly unprecedented. An example? Our
      students' level of stress, the corporatization of schools and many the
      hyperinflation of academic qualifications, etc. And so in this far
      from ideal context how can we make our students grow? And indeed: can
      we make our students grow?"

      Suzan Oniz
      SEETA Publicity Manager
      Middle East Technical University