Striking a Balance survey

  • Nina Liakos
    Message 1 of 7 , May 23 1:14 PM
      Are you struggling to balance your online activities with your offline life (family, work, friends, hobbies)? I am hosting a conversation on this topic tomorrow at Tapped In and 20 gmt as part of WiAOC. I am also asking people to complete this survey
      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=HMUoI1HHSh3xnsA9cKcR9Q_3d_3d

      Whether or not you are at WiAOC this weekend, please complete the survey--the more the merrier! But please complete it only one time. Thank you!
      Nina
    • Saša Sirk
      Message 2 of 7 , May 24 1:57 AM
        Nice survey, Nina, just filled it in. I'm looking forward to this later today.
        Hugs,
        Saša

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Nina Liakos" <nina.liakos@...> wrote:

        > Are you struggling to balance your online activities with your offline life (family, work, friends, hobbies)? I am hosting a conversation on this topic tomorrow at Tapped In and 20 gmt as part of WiAOC. I am also asking people to complete this survey
        > http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=HMUoI1HHSh3xnsA9cKcR9Q_3d_3d
        >
        > Whether or not you are at WiAOC this weekend, please complete the survey--the more the merrier! But please complete it only one time. Thank you!
        > Nina

      • Nina Lyulkun
        Message 3 of 7 , May 24 5:22 AM
          Great survey, Nina.
          Thanks a lot for that. It makes me think more about my responsibilities in
          real life and in VL.

          {{{BIG HUG}}}

          Nagora

          On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 11:57 AM, Sa�a Sirk <sasa@...> wrote:

          > Nice survey, Nina, just filled it in.

        • Holly Dilatush
          Message 4 of 7 , May 24 9:29 AM
            Hello!I agree with others -- wonderful survey; I've just completed it as
            well --

            but sadly, will not be able to join you -- we're still at my daughter's
            (SanDiego, CA) and heading out now for a day away from Internet.

            Hope there'll be a "trail" of some sort where I can listen/read what happens
            later today.

            Best!
            Holly

            --
            Holly (Dilatush)
            Charlottesville, VA USA

            Join http://EnglishCafe.com; it's fun!

            MLK: �Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted.�
            (Holly�s addendum: �Are YOU creatively maladjusted?�)

            "Live with intention. Share inside-out smiles, inspire hope, seek awe and
            nurture in nature." (an original quote by holly)

            http://blogblossoms.edublogs.org
            Twitter ID = hollydilatush
            Skype ID = smilin7

          • Nina Liakos
            Message 5 of 7 , May 29 1:37 PM
              Last Sunday when 16 of us met at Tapped In to discuss balance in our lives, 29 people had responded to this survey, and just now when I checked, 10 more had added their 2 cents to the mix. Please keep them coming! Jane Petring and I are hoping to lead a discussion on this topic at TESOL and would be pleased to include this information.

              I plan to give it another few weeks and then I will share the data here. It's very interesting!

              Nina

              --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Nina Liakos" <nina.liakos@...> wrote:

              > Are you struggling to balance your online activities with your offline life (family, work, friends, hobbies)? I am hosting a conversation on this topic tomorrow at Tapped In and 20 gmt as part of WiAOC. I am also asking people to complete this survey
              > http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=HMUoI1HHSh3xnsA9cKcR9Q_3d_3d
              >
              > Whether or not you are at WiAOC this weekend, please complete the survey--the more the merrier! But please complete it only one time. Thank you!
              > Nina

            • Laine
              Message 6 of 7 , May 30 7:15 PM
                Nina,
                I really enjoyed the TI chat to discuss the survey topic; it helped me know I was not alone - can't wait to see the results. Thank you so much for doing this. I think we said something about sharing the chat - I guess that will become part of your (anecdotal) data on this. I will definitely attend your TESOL discussion session!
                Laine

                --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Nina Liakos" <nina.liakos@...> wrote:

                > Last Sunday when 16 of us met at Tapped In to discuss balance in our lives, 29 people had responded to this survey, and just now when I checked, 10 more had added their 2 cents to the mix. Please keep them coming! Jane Petring and I are hoping to lead a discussion on this topic at TESOL and would be pleased to include this information.
                >
                > I plan to give it another few weeks and then I will share the data here. It's very interesting!
                >
                > Nina
                >
                > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Nina Liakos" <nina.liakos@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Are you struggling to balance your online activities with your offline life (family, work, friends, hobbies)? I am hosting a conversation on this topic tomorrow at Tapped In and 20 gmt as part of WiAOC. I am also asking people to complete this survey
                > > http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=HMUoI1HHSh3xnsA9cKcR9Q_3d_3d
                > >
                > > Whether or not you are at WiAOC this weekend, please complete the survey--the more the merrier! But please complete it only one time. Thank you!
                > > Nina

              • Nina Liakos
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 2, 2009
                  Hi Laine,
                  Jane and I are submitting our proposal today and will keep our fingers crossed! I am on vacation and considering how best to share the data from the chat (everyone seemed okay with having their comments attributed to them) and the survey (44 people have now completed it). I can post it all on the WiAOC Ning (where I have a page and a blog)--will that stay up indefinitely? Vance...? And link to it from the wiki. Or I can start a new blog for it (nah). Or I can just report the statistics here....obviously not the chat. And I am thinking how to do the word cloud. I have to delete all the names, otehrwise the biggest word in the cloud is NINA! LOL I guess I talked too much. (as usual) Thanks for your support!
                  Nina