Re: Permissions

  • Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26 2:42 PM
      Vance--
      How about a notice that

      Webheads agree to permission to be cited with
      appropriate documentation, except in cases where a
      message is marked "Personal and Confidential."

      This is an important issue, as we need to model good
      documentation practice and copyright respect for our
      students. Also, many of us are publishing and the
      publishers require permissions for citations. (I'm in
      the midst of such a case myself--so watch out, some of
      you are going to be quoted, with appropriate
      documentation, of course!)

      --Elizabeth

      Dr. Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
      Computers for Education