permission to quote for CoP

  • Arlyn Freed
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 23, 2002
      To all members of this list:
      I'd like permission to quote anyone who has
      participated in this group via postings to the message
      list for my CoP presentation at TESOL 2003. My
      purpose is to show how this community teaches and
      learns from one another and quotes will be limited to
      pratical technological and pedagogical discourse.
      Thank you and best regards,
      Arlyn Freed
      http://www.eslhome.com

      =====
      Your new home for ESL...http://www.eslhome.com

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 23, 2002
        You have my permission, Arlyn!

        I personally take it for granted that what we say in our group list can be
        automatucally used by community members, but thanks for asking!

        Merry Christmas!

        Teresa

        > To all members of this list:
        > I'd like permission to quote anyone who has
        > participated in this group via postings to the message
        > list for my CoP presentation at TESOL 2003. My
        > purpose is to show how this community teaches and
        > learns from one another and quotes will be limited to
        > pratical technological and pedagogical discourse.
        > Thank you and best regards,
        > Arlyn Freed
      • J. H. Steele
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 23, 2002
          Arlyn,

          Need you ask? Of course you can quote me.

          John (Dr. Cat)

          Prof. John H. Steele, Ph.D.
          Department of English
          University of Puerto Rico at Aguadilla