Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Webheads Wallwisher - query

  • Alicia
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2009
      Yes Nina, you're right on both things. After Rita's comment I found Nick's and I do also agree that's it's terrible difficult to follow what's on technology every day.

      That's a good question to make: how often do teachers change their ways to introduce technology for classes? I guess it takes sometime to get familiar and comfortable to be adding and changing ways.

      What do rest do? do you keep changing or sticking to some for sometime?

      I'll look forward to your comments.

      Prof.Alicia Barbitta

      Skype: aliciabarbitta
      Second Life: Wonderalica Alturas