Debates and Faulty Logic

  • Jane Petring
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2009
      Hi Everyone,
      (Apologies for cross-posting)
      My students are preparing for their debates on a controversial topic. I have posted on the class blog a PowerPoint presentation (using Bubbleshare) about Faulty Logic followed by a video I found on YouTube showing arguments regarding Global Warming. In class I will go through my faulty logic lesson and then show the class the video and have them determine whether the speaker's reasoning is solid or flawed. It would be wonderful if I could then show comments from teachers or students around the world to see what they think about the speaker's arguments. So, if you have a chance, please take a look and leave a comment:
      http://englishcefblog.blogspot.com/ If you do leave a comment, please say what country you are from!

      Thanks,
      Jane