Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Our (Great) Student Video Project. Could be for #writingmatrix ?

  • Seth Dickens
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 29, 2009
      Dear Ronaldo and Aiden,

      I'm really pleased you enjoyed our student video and I'm sure that my
      studenmts will be really pleased to know that people in so many other
      countries are enjoying their work.

      If I may make one small request, it would be to ask you to direct your
      students to leave any comments they'd like to leave on the wiki page thread
      where we have posted the video:
      http://martini.wetpaint.com/page/The+Video+Reply or
      http://tinyurl.com/dkheya

      This is to try and keep all the comments together in one place (I know that
      it would be more natural to leave a comment directly on the video, but I
      don't want to ask my students ot sign up for yet another account if not
      strictly needed. I've allowed anonymous comments on our wiki threads at the
      moment, so all your students would need to do is to write their name and
      country as part of their message. No signing up needed!

      Thanks again for this great opportunity to collaborate all together.

      Best,

      Seth.

      2009/4/29 Ronaldo Lima, Jr. <ronaldo.limajr@...>

      > Hi Seth!
      >
      > I really liked the video. You and your students did a great job!
      >
      > I have just left a comment for them (with a question) and have also
      > published the video in my class' blog (http://finally5b.blogspot.com ) and
      > will ask my students to leave comments and follow-up questions in the
      > youtube comment area.
      >
      > Just one detail, in the title of the video there is a little typo, it's
      > written "a vision *if* Italian..." instead of "a vision *of* Italian...".
      >
      > Kindest regards from Brazil!
      >
      > Ronaldo
      > http://ihopeitworks.blogspot.com
      > http://twitter.com/ronaldojunior
      >

      > On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 4:00 PM, Seth Dickens <sethdickens@...>
      > wrote:
      >
      > > Thanks Sa´┐Ża!
      > >
      > > You know, they really did write it all too though. Even the bit about
      > > liking
      > > their teachers! ( You'll notice in the video that the girl who had that
      > > sign
      > > was more than a little embarrassed though :D )
      > >
      > > Thank you for your comment too - a great open question that can keep them
      > > thinking! I wonder what they'll say?!
      > >
      > > All the best,
      > >
      > > Seth :)

      Seth Dickens

      Homepage:
      http://www.digitalang.com

      Thoughts and practical tips on ICT in language education:
      http://www.digitalang.com/blog