Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Online notetaking and markup

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 27, 2009
      Hi, Sasa!

      Is it ok with you if I ask for an invite to Webnotes? It looks cool. TIA.

      Hugs, Teresa

      Robert,
      If you send me an email I can send you an invite so you can start using it
      straight away. Still got 7 invites left. When I registered awhile ago, it
      took them a few days to process my request...
      Warmly,
      Sasa

      ... Pls send me your email and I'll send you an invite so you can check it
      out. http://www.webnotes.net/