Rv: Susan Boyle as an EFL lesson

  • Evelyn Izquierdo
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 26, 2009
      Dear colleagues:
      I am so glad to share this lesson plan with you all. I hope you enjoy it and share your experience with Karenne.
      Hugs,

      Evelyn Izquierdo
      Escuela de Educación
      Universidad Central de Venezuela
      http://mymuvenationexperience.blogspot.com/
      http://beyondtheenglishclassroomwalls.blogspot.com/

      http://worldcall2008japan.blogspot.com/

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 27, 2009
        I would love to see the plan, but the url seems broken.

        This is amazing - I did a lesson about Susan Boyle today.

        I'll post the lesson plan in my blog and then I'll share it with the group. I promise. First I have to get a little sleep, it's 3AM in my part of the world.

        Natasa Bozic Grojic
        http://www.netvibes.com/lunas994
        http://lunas994.blogspot.com

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Evelyn Izquierdo <izquierdo_evelyn@...> wrote:

        > Dear colleagues:
        > I am so glad to share this lesson plan with you all. I hope you enjoy it and share your experience with Karenne.
        > Hugs,
        >
        > Evelyn Izquierdo
        > Escuela de Educación
        > Universidad Central de Venezuela
        > http://mymuvenationexperience.blogspot.com/
        > http://beyondtheenglishclassroomwalls.blogspot.com/
        >

        > http://worldcall2008japan.blogspot.com/

      • natasabozicgrojic
        Message 3 of 5 , May 3, 2009
          And here is my Susan Boyle lesson plan:
          http://lunas994.blogspot.com/2009/04/lets-have-susan-boyle-moment.html#l\
          inks
          <http://lunas994.blogspot.com/2009/04/lets-have-susan-boyle-moment.html#\
          links>

          It is amazing that we all came up with the same idea.

          Natasa Bozic Grojic

          escribió:

          > De: Karenne Sylvester kalinagoenglish@...
          > Asunto: [learningwithcomputers] Susan Boyle as an EFL lesson
          > A: learningwithcomputers@yahoogroups.com
          > Fecha: domingo, 26 abril, 2009, 6:00 pm

          > There's probably little chance you've missed all the hype about Susan
          Boyle and even if you have, you won't still have by mid-week, am sure
          ,-).

          > Have written up an EFL lesson (plus quest activity) to go with this
          crazy story, you're all welcome to use it too!

          > http://tiny. cc/lsusanb
          >
          > Take care,
          > Karenne
          > http://kalinago. blogspot. com

        • Susana Canelo
          Message 4 of 5 , May 3, 2009
            Thanks Natasa !!!!
            I really liked your activity. Thanks for the comment . I invited my students to visit your blog. It's really a much nearer and closer world.

            A huge hug
            Susana

            > It is amazing that we all came up with the same idea.
            >
            > Natasa Bozic Grojic
            >

            > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Evelyn
            > Izquierdo
            > <izquierdo_evelyn@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Dear colleagues:
            > > I am so glad to share this lesson plan with you all. I
            > hope you enjoy
            > it and share your experience with Karenne.
            > >

            > > --- El dom 26-abr-09, Karenne Sylvester
            > kalinagoenglish@...
            > escribió:
            > >
            > > De: Karenne Sylvester kalinagoenglish@...
            > > Asunto: [learningwithcomputers] Susan Boyle as an EFL
            > lesson
            > > A: learningwithcomputers@yahoogroups.com
            > > Fecha: domingo, 26 abril, 2009, 6:00 pm
            >
            > > There's probably little chance you've missed
            > all the hype about Susan
            > Boyle and even if you have, you won't still have by
            > mid-week, am sure
            > ,-).
            > >
            > > Have written up an EFL lesson (plus quest activity) to
            > go with this
            > crazy story, you're all welcome to use it too!
            > >
            > > http://tiny. cc/lsusanb
            > >
            > > Take care,
            > > Karenne
            > > http://kalinago. blogspot. com

            Yahoo! Cocina
            Recetas prácticas y comida saludable
            http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/
          • natasabozicgrojic
            Message 5 of 5 , May 4, 2009
              Thank you Susana. I am glad you liked it.

              I am looking forward to meeting your students. They are great.

              Hugs

              Natasa